Amazon opens a new Kindle lending-library
Taking the library into the electronic age, Amazon makes 200,000 eBooks available with no due dates!
If you own a Kindle eReader then Amazon has a great offer for you. Subscribe to the Amazon Prime service and it will throw in a free lending-library service with access to over 200,000 titles, including the complete Harry Potter series and more than 100 current and former New York Times Bestsellers.
An Amazon Prime membership costs £49 a year, which of course could buy a lot of books in the first place – and you can also only ‘borrow’ one book at a time. But Amazon Prime also gives you free one-day delivery on all your future Amazon orders and the benefits can be shared with up to four family members living in the same household
The Kindle Owners’ Lending Library could be just what you need if you’re considering getting your hands on the new Kindle Fire HD.
You might also like to read:
- Xbox Music streaming comes to Xbox 360, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- BBC releases Dr Who and Top Gear on UltraViolet
- How to access the Amazon Appstore
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD set for UK launch
- Get even more choice with Tesco eBooks