Olympic Google Doodle
Take part in your own event thanks to Google Doodles.
If you’ve never heard of Google Doodles today is a good day to get started.
To help celebrate the Olympics, Google has been displaying an Olympic themed image on its main google.com search page, but the one today is a little different.
First you’ll see that it’s animated and if you click the Play button you’re able to use your arrow keys to actually take part in the hurdles with the space making the athlete jump. So why not see how fast you can complete the event – it’s not as easy as it looks, we only managed 15.7 seconds!
You might also like to read:
- Twitter and the Olympic effect
- Tech Speak with Olympic gold medallist Ben Ainslie
- Our pick of the best Olympic 2012 apps
- Share even more with Facebook Stories
- Google debuts browser-integrated weather