Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 launched
Hot on the heels of the Samsung Galaxy S III comes its great value little brother.
Small but perfectly formed – the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2
Not content with the Samsung Galaxy S III taking over the smartphone universe, Samsung is also aiming to dominate the budget smartphone market with the release of the Galaxy Mini 2.
Available from today in the UK, this pocket-sized smartphone is 11.9mm thin and comes loaded with Google’s Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. It’s powered by a nippy 800MHz processor with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of storage.
Despite its compact build it still fits a sizable 3.27-inch touchscreen, so websites and ebooks are perfectly readable, while a 3MP camera on the back serves up decent photo quality.
Samsung’s Simon Stanford said that the Galaxy Mini 2 is designed to “meet the growing demand for more affordable devices for customers on the lookout for their first smartphone”.
You might also like to read:
- T3′s Samsung Galaxy S III review
- Samsung Galaxy S III now on sale
- How to speed up your Android browser
- How to update your smartphone software
- Samsung S-Cloud to launch alongside the Samsung Galaxy SIII
- How to protect your new tablet or smartphone