Sync any Samsung Galaxy mobile with iTunes
Easy Phone Sync app brings Apple iTunes to your Samsung Galaxy.
Transfer data easily to you Samsung Galaxy
Available exclusively to all Samsung Galaxy smartphone owners, the Easy Phone Sync app enables you to easily transfer your iTunes music, videos, podcasts, pictures, contacts and text messages from your iPhone to any Samsung Galaxy mobile.
Simon Stanford, VP of Telecommunications and Networks for Samsung UK, said: “We know that traditionally iPhone users have been reluctant to switch to an Android device because they couldn’t use iTunes to manage their content. Easy Phone Sync means people can now enjoy their iTunes content on a Samsung Galaxy phone.”
The app looks very similar to the £2.99 Android app Easy Phone Tunes Plus from Media Mushroom, which any non-Samsung owners might like to try.
You might also like to read:
- T3′s Samsung Galaxy S III review
- Samsung Galaxy S III now on sale
- How to speed up your Android browser
- How to update your smartphone software
- Samsung S-Cloud to launch alongside the Samsung Galaxy SIII
- How to protect your new tablet or smartphone