Three great DSLR cameras from Canon
If you’re ready to upgrade from a point-and-shoot digital camera to a DSLR check out these great options…
Great for BEGINNERS… the Canon EOS 1100D
- At 495g this is a lightweight DSLR that will help you with user-friendly photo options and wow you with its powerful 12MP sensor.
- Scene modes automatically set the best exposure and focus for your subject.
- Canon’s Basic+ tech enables you to fine-tune settings according to the lighting conditions.
- Intelligent Auto settings help you get the perfect lighting for family portraits.
- Choose the Canon EOS 1100D if you want to make a seamless transition from a compact camera with an easy-to-use DSLR.
Great for ENTHUSIASTS… the Canon EOS 600D
- The EOS 600D’s 18-megapixel CMOS sensor provides large, high-resolution images.
- The flip-out Vari-Angle 3.0-inch LCD is ideal for shooting above crowds or low to the ground.
- In-camera Creative Filters instantly transform your images and can also be applied to your pictures after they’ve been shot.
- Add a Canon EF macro lens, set to Close-up mode and capture exquisite detail.
- Choose the Canon EOS 600D if you want the latest Canon DSLR tech and are confident enough to master manual controls.
Great for EXPERTS… the Canon EOS 60D
- The sturdy build and advanced 63-zone iFCL metering system will help you control exposures whatever the lighting.
- Rapid-fire 5.3-frames-per-second burst mode ensures you bag fast-moving subjects.
- The high sensitivity ISO settings are made for capturing shake-free shots in low light.
- Nail dramatic landscapes by switching to Manual mode and setting your exposure.
- Choose the Canon EOS 60D if you’re ready to take your photography to the next level and take on the pros.
Visit Tesco direct to check out our full range of Canon DSLR cameras.
You might also like to read:
- How to take better photos
- Get your photo prints and gifts at Tesco Photo Centre
- New Tesco Photo iPhone app
- Photography tips
- Beta Shell DSLR lens case review