Xbox SmartGlass released for Android
We were getting very excited about the prospect of Microsoft SmartGlass.
Microsoft SmartGlass is the new smartphone and tablet app that enables you to control and enjoy your Xbox 360 from your favourite mobile device, no matter if it’s a Windows Phone, Windows tablet, Android or Apple device.
The news coming down from Microsoft was that Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices would be getting SmartGlass first, with Android and Apple iOS following later in 2013. Sounded reasonable that Microsoft would support its own device first. But the great news is that the first version of Microsoft SmartGlass for Android has appeared on the Google Play Store!
To start using SmartGlass you will need:
- To sign in with your Xbox account
- To activate SmartGlass in the Xbox 360 Dashboard Settings
- A compatible Android device.
People are so far raving about it, so if you can go check it out!
You might also like to read:
- Windows 8 is out: all the new features and versions
- Microsoft Windows 8 review
- How to extend your wireless network range
- Xbox SmartGlass launches with Windows 8
- Know everything about: Xbox SmartGlass