Samsung Galaxy S4 screen is super-tough
How tough? Really tough. An impressive new video shows the Gorilla Glass display resisting knives, keys and more…
We knew that the Gorilla Glass used for the Samsung Galaxy S4 screen was tough – able to stand up to drops, keys in pockets and more – but we didn’t realise quite how tough it is.
The video below shows it being put to the test against a range of household items and coming out unscathed.
It’s not like they even go easy on the poor Galaxy S4, scraping it with knives, tapping it with pens and rubbing it up against coins and keys. But not a mark is left on the amazing 5-inch AMOLED screen.
So if you’re planning on grabbing the Samsung Galaxy S4 when it launches on 26 April, rest assured it’ll handle just about anything you throw at it.
You might also like to read:
- How to protect your new smartphone from scratches
- Everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy S4
- How to control your PC with your smartphone
- Is this the year of the ‘phablet’?
- How to add motion control to Android